$100,000 line stage

I know this level of product is not aimed at me. However, im sure it sounds great. The reviewer purchased the unit he reviewed. 
https://www.dagogo.com/audio-note-m10-signature-preamplifier-review

aberyclark
Back in the late Seventies The Audio Critic tested the Mark Levinson ML6 mono preamps. And thought they were the best sounding units of that time. But the cost - $6000 for the pair! The most expensive preamps at that moment! Peter Aczel (TAC) recommended buying instead the ML7 preamp (single chassis) for a mere $4700 - if one couldn't afford the ML6's.
If I could have afforded it then, I would have bought the $6K pair of ML6's! Now in the present day I had the cash but had forgotten about them (and the ML7). Oy Veh!
Anybody remember a short-lived magazine called Ultra Hi Fi? I bought a few issues and then it disappeared! This was about 1990. Today there would be plenty of pricey components to fill those pages!
" I see it as a money grabbing whore"... Is there any other kind George? Still not sure why you care how grown up's spend there money though. Just sayin', it is there money.  
Still not sure why you care how grown up's spend there money though. Just sayin', it is there money.  

I care because there's just too many of these money  grabbing manufacturers in this industry, just look at a mains fuse that costs over $100 with no proof that it performs any better than a 50c one. They just pray on the gullible that have an expectation bias once they receive it.

Cheers George