Morrow SP7 Upgrade.

Currently using Morrow SP4 Speaker Cables on Low Frequency (bass) in bi-amped system. Various Speakers used, at the moment Revel Ultima Studio. The Morrow's sound best of the cables I have driving low frequencies. At the moment Morrow have 60% off in their trade up program, (I would trade up SP2's I have in a budget system). Anyone have experience going from SP4 to SP7's, and how much better? What other alternatives for bass frequencies would you suggest if not the SP7's?
initforthemusic
I respect your principals 213runnin. Yes there are quite a lot of Chinese clones. But I have to say these MS Audio Silver Litz RCA's are the real deal. Bested my other best RCA's, Phono to Pre., CD to pre., Pre. to Power on many different components. I have no hesitation recommending them.

When our $ was around par, it was terrific buying from the States. Postage has gone up a lot too. So yep, not quite as economical as once was.
Well, they might be the real deal, but a buck gets ten that MS Audio didn't come up with the design on their own.  They probably took it from a factory there that makes high end cables for a legit brand.  
Don't know, don't really care. They transfer the signal superbly and that's all that really matters.
Look, I don't want to belabour the point, or try to make anyone feel bad, so I'll end my participation with this response.  

My point is, many companies just like MS Audio steal the technology from legitimate companies that have spent DECADES researching and honing their designs, struggling to establish themselves in the marketplace. 

Then they see their life's work being copied and sold for super cheap by some Chinese based company and their customer base eroding as people go for the rip off products.

PS Audio, Kimber, Audioquest, Monster and the list goes on and on.    

I'll never buy most product that ships out of Hong Kong or China for this reason.  They are stealing from our economies and taking advantage of our desire to save a buck.
Or on the other hand, making a very fine product at a very cost effective price. I know I am far better off for purchasing these and getting better sound is what we should all be aiming for.