$100,000 line stage

I know this level of product is not aimed at me. However, im sure it sounds great. The reviewer purchased the unit he reviewed. 
https://www.dagogo.com/audio-note-m10-signature-preamplifier-review

aberyclark
For me, the only interesting aspects of reading about these uber gear, be it electronics, cars, yachts, etc., is to learn about the technology and the workmanship used in creating these objects of desire. And in some cases, they are truly works of art. Was just reading about the Aston Martin Valkyrie super car priced at $3.5M and the entire production run is already sold out even before the first one made. Calling folks who appreciate the best of the best suckers is a disservice and a sign of ignorance.
Do you really think the reviewer bought the review unit at 50% off retail? Mark-ups on some of these uber priced gear can be unbelievable. When I was importing Kondo gear (Audio Note Japan) and selling Ongaku amps they had a retail of $89,000. I sold them to  customers for 24-26k depending on the value of the Yen and still made a profit! I bet the reviewer didn't pay more than 20k for the pre-amp.

aberyclark: "I am not concerned with others." Why solicit their opinions?

Dave
The review is weak. No technical  breakdown of construction. 

Can anyone explain the circuit board that appears to be plywood? Are the components mounted on this, and point to point wiring is employed on the backside?

Looks like stock from my Jr. High woodworking class, with a coat of clear finish.
My instructor would have given me a C for lack of attention to detail.

This is  British product,  I don't see "bespoke" finish work  here for the price.

It may perform like no other,  but still a FAIL for not passing the aesthetic test.
Dave: Please return to your "troll cave" Just pass the thread by. The world will go on....just trying to get some conversation like 90% of threads on AG. Just resist the urge Dave....resist.....you can do it.