Valvet E1R Mono Amps

Just picked up a pair of these this morning from jimndre. Great transaction and he is a true gentlemen! Very easy to work with. It took a while to get everything set up but I've been listening to them now for about 2 hours. They haven't been played in a while so I suspect it will take a couple days before they fully open up. First impressions frankly have me floored. They are so smooth & uncolored, or in reviewer speak... organic. When I say smooth I'm not saying the top end is rolled off either, its not. So far they sound "right". For those not familiar with this product, these are single ended 10 watt solid state mono amps. They are also little space heaters :-), although I doubt they run much hotter than the tube amps I've run in the system prior to this. I'm not going to compare the sound of the prior tube amps to these yet, but will after I get more familiar with them. BTW they are driving Lowther speakers. The pre & phono amps are tube powered.   
boxer12
sure thing,  boxer12.   I like digging up any info -- but can't really find any info on him although he may well be on linked in.   Im no longer registered on that site  so couldn't follow up..   
I meant to say it does appear he is on Linked--i just can't use the service as no longer registered