Anyone have issues with Revel Performa speakers

I recently purchased Revel PERFORMA F206 towers using an Anthem receiver and Rotel 1582 200wpc amp and after 2 weeks tweeter blew while1 not playing very loud. I went from Paradigm Monitor 11s and played them way louder without any issues. Going to a Mark Levinson 532h amp and hopefully can play loud without any clipping and the Revels hold up. Is this a known issue with Revels not taking playing loudly or possibly Rotel clipped and caused this ?? Or perhaps just a bad tweeter driver from the start ?
lnitm
I don’t want to be the stick in the mud here but seriously if your listening to music at 95db for extended and frequent periods your are damaging your ears plain and simple. I know people here say that it’s only the transients that are that loud but Its still too loud just be careful and mindful that you can damage your hearing above 85db.

Now there are speakers that that will give you what seems a louder sound because of bettter dispersion, timing, pace etc also more efficient speakers can at times seem louder because they tend to be faster and also require less power

you do not want concert  sound levels at home that's reckless people in that business were ear protection at work for a reason. 
Normally I don't go that loud just certain parts or peaks in heavy rock like Rush or Pink Floyd, very seldom that high. I used an SPL meter to measure difference between the two to gauge the difference in sensitivity. I was probably actually around 85-90db when tweeter went or just shy of that. 
Absolutely agree with the above poster about hearing loss.  Good advice.

As far as the Revels go, why are you buying a Mark Levinson amp?  You should absolutely not need to spend that much money to make a $3,500 pair of speakers function properly.  I would see if your dealer would let you borrow the 85f demo pair to compare.  They are outstanding speakers and will play very loud with not much power in comparison to the Revels, and more importantly sound better at low volumes.

Now what I’d really recommend in that price range is the Focal Aria 936’s, but that’s a whole ‘nother story.
Anxious to hear how the new tweeter performs. You don't need new speakers and the new ML amp will be awesome. The speakers are certainly plenty good for such an amp. It sounds like I am a Revel promoter but I actually don't own a pair but rather was a prior user. I love em!