Anyone have issues with Revel Performa speakers

I recently purchased Revel PERFORMA F206 towers using an Anthem receiver and Rotel 1582 200wpc amp and after 2 weeks tweeter blew while1 not playing very loud. I went from Paradigm Monitor 11s and played them way louder without any issues. Going to a Mark Levinson 532h amp and hopefully can play loud without any clipping and the Revels hold up. Is this a known issue with Revels not taking playing loudly or possibly Rotel clipped and caused this ?? Or perhaps just a bad tweeter driver from the start ?
lnitm
Hi 4425. Thanks. I have already spoken with the local dealer I purchased from and he's having me shipped a new tweeter, he says he hasn't seen this before and thought maybe it was from amp being clipped which I can't believe it was at about 95db or less. I'm hoping this and getting the Mark Levinson 532H amp with more power/headroom and built in clipping control circuitry will solve and even sound better, I know the Levinson is a much better amp and probably used to voice the Revels as both owned by Harman. I really appreciate your great & positive response and feedback!
What music was playing when the tweeter blew? Analog? Digital? I had an experience with an Ace of Base CD. At one point in the "All That She Wants" song, there is an "amplitude spike" which is so bad it sounds exactly like someone slamming a sliding patio door as hard as they can -kind of scary! I don't know if this is intentional or some kind of manufacturing defect but it was real. maybe you have some bad software... 
I was playing a Prince song through Oppo BDP105D off an external hard drive which it did have a bit of a spike which I wondered about cause I think that's when it went. Song was Diamonds and Pearl's which has some strong horns at certain points. 
I don’t want to be the stick in the mud here but seriously if your listening to music at 95db for extended and frequent periods your are damaging your ears plain and simple. I know people here say that it’s only the transients that are that loud but Its still too loud just be careful and mindful that you can damage your hearing above 85db.

Now there are speakers that that will give you what seems a louder sound because of bettter dispersion, timing, pace etc also more efficient speakers can at times seem louder because they tend to be faster and also require less power

you do not want concert  sound levels at home that's reckless people in that business were ear protection at work for a reason.