Anyone have issues with Revel Performa speakers

I recently purchased Revel PERFORMA F206 towers using an Anthem receiver and Rotel 1582 200wpc amp and after 2 weeks tweeter blew while1 not playing very loud. I went from Paradigm Monitor 11s and played them way louder without any issues. Going to a Mark Levinson 532h amp and hopefully can play loud without any clipping and the Revels hold up. Is this a known issue with Revels not taking playing loudly or possibly Rotel clipped and caused this ?? Or perhaps just a bad tweeter driver from the start ?
lnitm
Shadorne thanks for your input. Good info but maybe not great news, these sound great but I do like to play pretty loud at times. I'm second guessing not going with Paradigm Prestige 85f's. 
Never had a problem with 206's or 208's. Call Revel support. They are generally very helpful. It would be a mistake to give up on such a fine loudspeaker. I can't imagine that the tweeter blew at anything other than uber clipping levels. Revels are extremely well designed.
Hey 4425, I can't imagine the level I was at was clipping the Rotel but could possibly be just a bad tweeter , like a bad part just one in a thousand?? 
I've pushed that combo before with the Paradigms about 10db or more higher and never an issue. Didn't sounded at all distorted but maybe hard to hear if it was. System has always played clear as a bell when played really loud before. 
Thanks for your feedback, the Revels do sound really good. I hope no more issues. 

@Initm

I looked at measurenents for Paradigm 95F Prestige

http://www.soundstagenetwork.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1333:nrc-measu...

I could not not find anything for the 85F but the design is similar.

Tweeter is crossed over at 2KHz - so this little 1 inch dome is working very hard indeed. However the most concerning thing is the breakup of the mid range woofer at just below 2KHz.

Just look at how the linearity changes as you increase SPL - the mid range actually increases in output as the cone breaks up or resonates.

This is quite simply a poor design for playing loud as the design falls apart but as I mentioned this is not actually uncommon and I bet it sounds totally sublime at ordinary levels.

I am not sure where you are but try to audition ATC, PMC, Quested or any of the more traditional pro three way designs with a 3" or 4" mid range and a 15" woofer. Alternatively try a horn loaded type design like a Tannoy concentric (again with 15" woofer.)

If you like to play loud then nothing beats a tradional design (like JBL 4425 or large Westlake) with high bass output and reflex port designed for efficiency rather then bass extension (bass extension from reflex porting sounds resonant and can easily get out of hand at elevated levels).