Shielded power cord best used on Digital/Source or on Tube Amps?

Well I just tried the Furutech DPS-4 power cable with the Furutech Fl-50 Nano connectors. I hate to say this but it is a very, very, good power cable. Detail without brightness and a deep deep soundstage. Powerful full range and great dynamics. Actually the best power cord that I have tried.

I ended up buying 7 meters of the raw DPS-4 cable and decided to try my hand making power cables for my system. I also purchased the Furutech Fl-50 NCF Nano AC/IEC connectors.

I will also be obtaining some Nanotech 308 cable. This cable does not seem to have the extreme shielding that the Furutech does, so my plan is to use the Furutech DPS-4 on my Digital and front end source equipment and the Nanotech 308 with my Amps. Both cables are 11 gauge.

Is that what you guys recommend before I start cutting lengths? The Amp cables need to be 3M & 2M long.

Thanks,
ozzy

128x128ozzy
Post removed 
Ozzy, to me that makes sense, however, the power cords that I had made or I made was with the Furutech cable, well insulated.

I still want to restate that the Furutech Nano-Ag-Au (FP-SO22N and FP-SO32N) sounds very very good. The 14 gauge is excellent for front end components.

I've stated this in several threads here on Audiogon. I'd appreciate it if some of the other members that have tried my suggestion add their comments :-).

Best regards to all...
BTW Ozzy, I assume you already know this but I just want to mention that the 11 gauge Furutech DPS-4  cord will be a challenge to work with. I have no doubt that it will sound very good.
Ozzy, lak turned me onto the Furutech Nano-Ag-Au (FP-SO22N) 14 gauge power cable and it is very special. Best cable I have used in my rig for sure. I like what you said about how the details are presented without brightness. So true of this cable. Very inviting and musical. I think this cable would be best on your sources, digital sources for sure. On sale right now at VH Audio for $19 foot.

Yes use shielded on your digital gear for sure. Connect the shield together with the ground leg at the outlet end only.

I tried the thicker gauge on my sources and heard no difference as an FYI. 
Thanks grannyring for the info on the shield being connected to the ground. I had heard of people using the shield in some way but no specifics. 

I got one FP-SO22N and it is pretty good on my dac and integrated amp but I may open up the outlet end and try connecting the shield to the ground.