Anyone have issues with Revel Performa speakers

I recently purchased Revel PERFORMA F206 towers using an Anthem receiver and Rotel 1582 200wpc amp and after 2 weeks tweeter blew while1 not playing very loud. I went from Paradigm Monitor 11s and played them way louder without any issues. Going to a Mark Levinson 532h amp and hopefully can play loud without any clipping and the Revels hold up. Is this a known issue with Revels not taking playing loudly or possibly Rotel clipped and caused this ?? Or perhaps just a bad tweeter driver from the start ?
lnitm
I had F208's with a Rotel RB-1090 for lows and Exposure 3010 S2 monoblocks for the upper. No issues whatsoever with playing loud. 
The woofer and tweeter show driver compression at modest volumes 90dB SPL which is unfortunately not uncommon in many designs see link

http://www.soundstagenetwork.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1238:nrc-measu...

The tweeter works a little harder in this design (a possible risk) than others as it is crossed over at 2200 Hz but this low crossover probably contributes to the great even sound dispersion and driver integration.

Note Soundstage normally include linearity measurements at 95 dB SPL - the fact they have not provided them suggests the speaker starts to stress severely at these still modest loud levels.

Looking at this design versus the Monitor 11 - these designs are both very similar - both have crossover around 2200 Hz.

If they played well for two weeks and the speakers are new it does suggest you pushed them more than the modest levels they can handle. If you like dynamics and loud clean sound then buying bigger amplifiers is not the solution - a more heavy duty speaker with pro type drivers (rather than consumer grade) might be the best direction to go.

The F206 is an excellent speaker but you may be pushing them harder than they are designed for.
Shadorne thanks for your input. Good info but maybe not great news, these sound great but I do like to play pretty loud at times. I'm second guessing not going with Paradigm Prestige 85f's.