Value of Futterman Amps

I have a pair of Futteman H3aa's which I am looking to sell, but have no idea what they are worth. I am not looking to get top dollar or anything, just want to find a new home for them. They work fine. If anyone out there in audioland can give me a ballpark figure I'd be much obliged. Thanks Lance
lubachl
Original Julius Futterman OTL amps are the "Holy Grail" of tube amps due to their superb sound quality and rarity. I paid $1350 + shipping for a recently restored pair of H3AA's. No's 56 and 57. And last year's purchase of a Harvard Music Futterman single-chassis stereo OTL amp for $2500. Rare stuff and money well spent! 
Sell them to a guy in Japan they love old stuff  or fix them up .Good luck.
If the amp is unrestored a few hundred dollars is the price depending on condition and tubes. If restored then you see the bigger dollars $1000-$1500.

I would say it depends, somewhere around where @roberjerman was at and where atmasphere is at is close to the truth. If they are a basket case then all bets are off.

The Orion  bluebook has nothing to do with retail prices. Ebay or Audiogon have more to do with that.

I have a restored Harvard Electronics Futterman with 6FW5's on a single chassis and it is a marvelous amp with my ESLs. The rumours of self destruction are way over played and untrue.