Integrated for B&W CM6 Towers

I’m starting my search for an integrated amplifier that will mate well with my B&W CM6* tower speakers.
Source units include a Pro-Ject Debut Carbon turntable and a Pioneer Elite DV-79AVi DVD/CD/SACD player.

I currently have a Pioneer Elite receiver powering them in bi-amp mode, sending roughly 100 watts to the tweeter/woofer and 100 watts to the mid-woofers. While it is still a good H/T receiver, it’s not ideal for a dedicated 2-channel, music only system, which is what I’m piecing together.

The integrated amp that I am most curious about is the Krell KAV-400xi because I remember looking at one when I bought the speakers in 2006. Unfortunately, I don’t recall how well the Krell mates with the CM6s, so I am curious if anyone is familiar with these particular speakers and has suggestions of amps that would work well.
My budget is ~$1500, but less would be nice.

Thanks in advance!

*Spec sheet: http://www.bowers-wilkins.com/Downloads/Product/Archive/ENG_FP15059_CM6_info_sheet.pdf

128x128neomox13
I find the Krell to be quite bright.  How about a Parasound Halo Integrated amp?
The Rogue looks interesting, but I'm unsure about tube amps. It's also a matter of locating one.
I've been curious about Parasound for quite a while, but even used the integrated appears to be out of my budget. 

Another suggestion I received was for the Anthem INT 225. Is anyone familiar with it?