Voxativ loudspeakers and drivers

I wonder if anyone can explain how Voxativ make their single drivers and loudspeakers to sound so natural and artifact free.  After a recent audition I purchased a pair of Zeth loudspeakers which are truly superb with my 300B amplifiers. Contrary opinions would also be welcome.
Thanks!
normie57
I believe the higher level models use field coil drivers. Yes, Voxativ drivers use whizzer cones which, in the past in other loudspeaker brands, I have not been terribly impressed with. (Lowther, Fostex, etc)  However with Voxativ's drivers and whizzer cones I do not detect any of the familiar sonic irregularities present in other "old school" designs. I am really taken by these loudspeakers (100 db sensitivity - I have the upgrade wooden cones) in combination with my 20 watt 300B SETs with more than ample power. Sound is well balanced, organic, agile, and with surprising impact within the physical limitations of the drivers. For now I do not find myself missing the lowest octave or finding fault with the upper treble.  Thanks!
It is fun isn't to enjoy the midrange and uppers so much that the lack of deep bass is a non issue. I see so many posts where people are looking for a subwoofer to match there speakers. I think if the speakers have a really good, organic midrange and get voices and most instruments correctly so they sound real few would want a sub. 
This is quite correct, soundsrealaudio. Holger Adler, the man in charge at Voxativ, told me their matching subs sound great with the Zeths.  As I've never had great success in integrating subwoofers, especially in smaller rooms like mine, it hasn't grabbed my interest or my wallet (just under $7000 for stereo subs).
Enjoy!

I heard the Voxative Zeth with the Voxative Z bass woofers in a dealer showroom and I made a note to self: buy these when we sell our house and move to a smaller place after retirement. They sounded unreally good. Didn't even bother to ask what was driving them. Enjoy what you have.

A small segment in the intro of Stereophile's ampeggio review as well as the measurements partly explains Voxativ's design approach. Maybe you have already read it.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/voxativ-ampeggio-loudspeaker

Can I ask where you auditioned/purchased them? I have only heard the 9.87 a few times at shows and the Zeth wood-driver with Zbass module once. They are speakers that have made me stop thinking and just relax, despite their obvious limitations.

Voxaxtiv is active in stating they make woofers and not subwoofers. I appreciate their approach as the 9.87 system was I think the best bass I have ever heard. Perfectly damped, and like few others they avoid the desire for the dreaded bass "slam".  Integration with the Pi was fantastic. I was not so much in to the Zeth w/ Zbass that day. Sound was anemic, although that was just single demo. At a 9.87 demo Voxativ employee said to me he prefers the clarity/detail and bass of the Zeth over the Pi. This confused at the time because the price line up is a little slippery. The customer has think a little bit about what each model is all about. Voxativ, though, has been marketing really well.