Thiel 7.2 - Classe, Krell or Bryston?

I have had the 7.2's for 18 years with Classe CAM 350 amps. My pre right now is a Classe SSP-800 as it is a home theater / music system . My phono stage is a Manley Steelhead. Nordost cables.

I have always felt the Classe's were a bit anemic and have been looking for one last lifetime AMP upgrade.

I have been looking at used Krell FPB 600's and the Bryston 28b SST2. My budget is 8k or under. 

As I will not have the opportunity to audition and would hate to spend the money and not have a big improvement on the Classe's I would appreciate any opinions
kevinaudio
Mcintosh 601’s - the 501’s make my CS6 sing.  I used Classe for years and while they are powerful and a good match - they sound ever so slightly lean in the midrange compared to the Mac’s.

kevinaudio-
another +vote for Bryston. Please join us Thiel speakers fans over on the Thiel Owners thread. I would like to read more about your system(s), listening thoughts/impressions and fave music genres.
We all have an Audio journey to tell.
Happy Listening!
Bryston Amps were the late Jim Thiel's favorite amps. According to my dealer who knew Mr. Thiel for over 25 years he was not fond of McIntosh amps, Thiel and Bryston had a close relationship. No coincidence that Gary Dayton moved to Bryston after the Thiel sale.