SOtM dCBL-CAT7 LAN Cable

Hello Folks, 

Has anyone tried this cable yet? What are your listening impression about this cable compared to your previous Ethernet cable. The Filter Block on this cable is what intrigues me...It's supposed to eliminate the wide band digital noise inflow from the router or NAS. 

I realize the best way to find out is to try one in my system. Since these cables are not cheap and I need a pair for my system, i thought it would be nice to hear some feedback from audiophile community. 

I will be using this cable between a pair of Apple AirPort Extreme, 1st APE connected to AT&T modem and the other one to my Aurender streamer, thus providing a stable 'wired' Ethernet connectivity. 

128x128lalitk
Do you think if your system did not include a router or modem and it consisted of NAS - Ethernet cable - Network Player would there be a need for a filter?  Do they have a trail period?
@mikeg 

I would say YES!

The 'Filter' block and eliminates the wide band digital noise inflow from the router or NAS.

The dCBL-CAT7 cable in my system sounds amazing over my previous non-filtered cable. The overall soundstage is touch more airy, defined, detailed and vocals are crisp without being edgy. 

They do offer 15 days trial but sadly with a 15% restocking fee. They are offering 10% discount at the moment. If you're interested, visit Cruz Audio website for the coupon.
@mikeg 

I just checked site and don't see a price increase on dCBL-CAT7.  Did you get a pop up for 10% discount? 
Are you going through the Sotm-usa.com website?  I have the dCBL-CAT7 LAN cable special edition for $1100.  I did install this with the black cable followed by the Revelation Audio cryosilver Ethernet into my Ayon Audio S-5 Network Player/Preamp and I'm blown away by what this does.  My system is simple.  I use a Qnap TS-251+8GB with single ssd and Uptone Audio JS-2 power supply into the S-5.  Both the NAS and Uptone sit on a Synergistic Research Tranquillity Basik.  All traces of noise are eliminated, bass and image depth enhanced, and speakers completely disappear.  You can't skimp on the front end of digital.