Auralic Aries Mini not connecting...

When it works, it sounds amazing, but I'm starting to get REALLY frustrated with it. I want to hardwire it (have a LAN connection within 4 feet of it) and no matter what I do, it defaults to wireless. I've tried to do a hard reset (middle+right) and nothing really changes. If I connect a computer to the LAN, it works fine, so I know it's not the cable or the connection. 

What the heck can I do to get this darn thing to work? I'm about to take a sledgehammer to it!
128x128audiojan
Yes, but when I chose wired, it disconnects completely and then defaults back to wireless within 10 minutes.
I finally got the darn thing to connect wired. Reset the entire network, but got it to work. The Auralic Lightening App is a real piece of sh*t though... keeps crashing and losing the connection despite the router being in the next room and full signal strength.

I'm about to get rid of it and get something that actually works. I do love streaming Tidal, but the Auralic is just not stable enough to let me enjoy it.
audiojan sorry to hear that! My Mini has been operating flawlessly wirelessly and personally a big fan of the Lightning DS app and never had issues with it either. A bit confused thought your saying Lightning is losing connection wired or wireless? If wireless may I ask what band your running on? The Mini can run on 5G which is a much less crowded band vs 2.4G.