Wilson Witt series 1 speakers, very odd problem, help!

Ok so I have a pair of Wilson Witt series 1 speakers I purchased used approx. 4 months ago and was very happy with them.
Now I am experiencing a very odd problem.
Roughly 50% of the time when I start playing music through them the mid drivers do not work at all on either of them.
This usually occurs if I am playing at night and START at lower volume levels.
The next day I play them maybe at much higher start volume they will work just fine.
That is what is most peculiar to me, just how they can work one day but not the next and work again.
I am not sure it is directly related to volume but that does seem to be when they decide to not work.
Does anybody have an experience with this or have any ideas what possibly to look for?
Source does not matter, it could be tt or cd or tidal, and usually when the mid drivers are not working just turning up the volume does not make them work on that run.
Very very odd and I truly cannot fathom just how this can be happening at all?
128x128uberwaltz
I replaced resistors for mids and tweeters at same time.
The tweeter on one speaker is def bad, it sounds awful but needed to do all resistors first.
I found a pair from Wilson Sofia 1 on eBay and also some focals but looking for info first
Thank you
Purchased a pair of updated brand new Focal t120 tweeters and waiting for them to arrive and hope that will be the end of my woes.
3 to 10 business days...groan...lol
Fitted the new Focal 121t tweeters last night and now we have sweet music again, better that the originals? Hard to tell as been a while since have listened to the speakers with all drivers fully functional...lol
Crazy part though....the cheapest place to buy these tweeters from even after shipping was W.A.R Audio in Perth, Australia!
Oh well, Im now happy.....