What integrated can replace over -bright exposure 3010?

Just got an Exposure 3010S2.,paired with my Spendor A6s.Its supposed to be a great combo. Its a lovely amp , fast( really fast) dynamic, good resolution, provides insight into the performance, BUT it is very forward,  distinctly bright and can get hard when you raise the volume. As a result I can't relax in front of the music.
Any suggestions for a better amp  which offers much the same qualities without the brightness-under $3K new?

rrm
Mogami cables aren't that good,  compared to some of the better cable companies, Mogami and Belden and their variants use decent copper in a pvc jacket with little of no shielding. 

This is a very different world then companies that use superior materials and technologies. 

Wireworld Eclipse is a fantastic cable and is reasonably priced.

It will all come down to how much the person wants to spend.

As a 40 plus year audiophile, the better cable companies really do make a superior sounding product.

Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
Based on your suggestions that the speaker cable might be the problem I tried swopping out the long DNM runs and replacing it with my older cables: A) generic solid core copper cable-very little shielding and B )stranded copper cable( LINN K 20).In both cases the brightness/glare was reduced to acceptable levels but much of  the vitality was stripped away. Everything seemed more deliberate, less bubbly and somewhat slowed. Reverting to the DNM cables restored the effortless transparency and PRaT but also the brightness. I cant win.
I think I need to replace the DNM cables, for tonal reasons,but I need 23ft runs to go under the carpet. DNM cables are flat which is why they were chosen but very few others are- except Nordost which are too expensive.Would love suggestions for a flat or small diameter cable which retains the transparency and timing of the DNM, without the brightness.
thanks to all
rrm - something low tech to try before spending on cable or new electronics...
Have you installed any vibration damping under your source and amp? You might try something as low tech as white gum erasers from an art supply store just to see if they take any edge off the "too bright". It might not work at all but might help a bit. Before the experts jump on this, it’s not necessarily the typical benefit looked for with vibration damping. A more widely expected benefit would be enhanced resolution and sound staging etc., not tonal balance. Still, I think it is worth a shot. You can spend a bunch on vibration damping. Maybe you are already very familiar with this area. If not, Herbie’s Audio Lab (esp., Tenderfeet) and Vibrapod Cones & Isolators are a couple of commercial sources that are low cost and have been found helpful by others.

As far as flat speaker cable goes, I think Mapleshade Audio supplies wire that is "flat" ribbon type.
@rrm  How long had your cables been sitting un-used / un-energized before you swapped them into your system?

Also, are you able to borrow some 'higher end' cables from a buddy or local dealer? Just make sure they've been run for awhile before your tests.