More crazy audio tweaks?

http://audiophile.rocks/

An audio equipment designer/builder suggested this site; not sure if it was "tongue in cheek" or otherwise. I’m not passing judgement (just passing along the site info) as I haven’t tried any of these products. In terms of a personal hierarchy of audio tweak "needs", however, these are probably lower down the list for me.
128x128ghosthouse
Watch the pretty rock....see how it glistens....you are getting sleepy....you're mind can't ignore the rock...you're getting sleeeeppppyyyyy.....................
Smart man. 

"Technology
We don't have a white paper or proof that our products work, because this is something that is obvious after you listen to them. Most of our customers already have a long background in trying cables and tweaks from other manufacturers before finally settling for our products. For those who want to know how they are built, continue reading."
well , if it wasn't tongue in cheek you can bet he has stock in the company/sucker born every minute.   I could go for a Snickers.      
They think we are IDIOTS! $14,000 for a pair of RCAs? I am insulted. I wonder if anyone has ever actually paid for this crap. They are the oned who brand us as easy marks.