Insuring your Audio Room?

I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions on insuring an audio room? I'm sure I'm not alone on here if I tell you that I have put a lot of time and money into piecing together a dedicated stereo audio system along with a large collection of Vinyl and CDs. My system is in a dedicated space in the basement of my house.

Any thoughts or experience would be appreciated.
iraschwips
We do have a homeowners policy which may cover all the risk. I have already informed the company about the room and the coverage should be in excess of the value of all the internal possessions including the room. However, I was thinking of getting another policy just for the room and it's contents, probably not simply a rider. 

I was wondering if anyone had experience with taking out a separate policy just to insure an audio room. Is there anyone who knows of a specific carrier that offers a product either designed or well suited for a dedicated audio room? Perhaps something which could also include risk of a flood, considering it's in a basement. The current homeowners policy doesn't have flood insurance and adding it would about double the cost.

I think I would like a specialized policy in addition to the basic homeowners insurance policy. Does anyone already have something like this in place for their own system?

I appreciate the responses so far. Thanks for weighing in!
I’m not in the insurance business, so others who are might have a different view, but there is an economy in using the same company for all coverage. These high end insurance companies insure valuable art, yachts, etc. and are used to dealing with specialized items of value.
 The flood insurance is a whole other thing--my recollection, when we lived on the Hudson River, was that the only flood insurance available for the structure was the government associated "FEMA" type. For the possessions, I’d have a discussion with the broker about how the various insurers cover when there is a risk associated with flooding. We did have "flood insurance" but again, my recollection is, it doesn’t have a high limit and we were being overly cautious- during Hurricane Sandy, several properties along the river were destroyed. We were on the mountain (high) side of the road and suffered no damage that I recall, to structure, grounds, or contents.
Whart, thanks for your detailed suggestions! I'll take a look at the companies you mentioned. You mentioned special walls and electrical work. That's certainly something that would be important for some people to address. In my case not really but that's still a very good point. Thanks again!
Ira- to me, the key would be to talk to different brokers who represent those companies since you will be dealing with the broker in the first instance. I doubt if you called Chubb (which is now part of Ace or the other way around) the insurer would be able to do much more than refer you to a broker. It may be worthwhile, as mentioned, to talk to more than one broker, not because the cost of the insurance, per se, will differ, but there is the "personality" aspect, how hard they are willing to work with you to analyze and recommend, and the extent to which they represent more than one of these types of insurance companies to do a little comparison shopping on your behalf. 
I recall that in the past, personal property insurance was more piece meal, but in my case it has become more packaged over time. My coverage includes my home and automobiles under an umbrella package.

I've gone over this with my broker, and they provide standard plan coverage, so in my case $475K for personal property. The only relevant type that falls outside of the standard is jewelry, and they told me that my audio equipment is covered in the $475K amount. This reminded me of bundled packages from cable providers.

Of course, you want to keep documentation and take pictures of your gear. And, I realized posting my system here, may be another good way to add to that documentation.
Kenny