Hegel vs Rogue

I am looking to upgrade my system and am debating whether to go one of two routes:

A) Hegel H160 w/ Schiit Mani phono stage
B) Rogue Sphinx v2. w/ DAC (approx $1000-1500)

I like the power and DAC/Airplay options of the Hegel, but wonder if the Rogue paired with the right DAC would give a warmer more robust sound thanks to its tube-hybrid design. Any thoughts?

Would welcome all thoughts/suggestions, as well as good DAC pairings with the Rogue Sphinx in the $1000-$1500 range.

Thanks!
gritter2
+2 Hegel, Hegel makes solid amps.  I personally prefer a class AB over a class D hybrid.  The Rogue Cronus Magnum II would be a harder choice.  
Just picked up a Sphinx V2 and need a DAC. Any suggestions on DAC pairings in the $800-$1500 range?

Thanks!

-Courtney
I used to have the rogue Cronus magnum ii with the kt-120 tubes. I liked it a lot except for the loose bottom end with my floor standing ushers. I then got the Hegel H100. I liked it better than the rogue but lite on the power. I bought a new Hegel H300, much much better. If you need the power, I would go with the h300 and save for a better external dac since the h300 has a built in dac that is pretty decent. 
i’d recommend you spend some of that budget on a better phono stage then the Shiit not bad for $130 but not great either. for $500 there is many way better phono stages out there with a lot more functionality and settings. the IFI iphono2 comes to mind and there is others