DAC Regenerator and Reclocking Devices

Hi,
Recently I've been looking at a few different devices to upgrade my signal between my Mac and my Ayre QB 9 DAC DSD. SOtM makes a reclocking / regenerator as does Ideon Audio and IFI. The IFI micro 3.0 is apparently the newest of them and looks like a great price when compared to the SOtM tx USBultra. The Ideon 3R USB Renaissance is the more affordable and was engineered strictly for sound quality. Does anyone have experience with these devices? Also, I want to mention that I've been adding Akiko Audio tuning sticks and tuning chips and I prefer their additions so far. Some good orderly direction would be greatly appreciated. 

goofyfoot
goofyfoot,

Same here re: "...cold side, which wouldn't be a good match for my system".

Personally, I could do without the reclocking aspect of the Regen but I  suspect it is a part of its sonic influence.

Recent review of ISO Regen on audiobacon.net is singing to us... Looks like the cost of entry is $655 with optional LPS1 power supply plus Zenwave DC cable ($???).

Dave
I am hearing good things about Singzer SU-1...several people swear by this inexpensive device for USB playback.
I may be coming around to the ISO Regen after all and if possible, the LPS-1 power supply. Does anyone know if Audirvana Plus 3 reads the ISO Regen?
shardorne, thanks for also making us aware of the Singxer SU-1.
goofyfoot,

Can't help with your specific application but was told is was confirmed with the factory that my previous Hegel DAC would not work with any type of "regen" unit, so your question is valid, at least in a general sense.

Dave 
Thanks Dave, I should check with UpTone that my Ayre is compatible with the ISO Regen prior to purchase. But I want to use Audirvana Plus also.