Schiit Eitr with Aurender N100H

I’ve been using the new Schiit Eitr USB-to-S/PDIF converter with my Aurender N100H and I’m having an odd problem. When I stream Tidal, the Eitr works perfectly. When I play files from the hard drive, there is no sound. I have 2 other USB-to-SPDIF converters (Singxer F-1 and Mutec MC-3+ USB) and they play files and Tidal perfectly. Is anyone else using an Eitr with an N100H?

Dave

dpetr
ghosthouse - The wall wart for the Eitr is tiny - much smaller than I was expecting.  its rectangular, about an inch and a half "tall" and about an inch deep. 

Dave

cdc2 - I've never used a Mac Mini, so I'm not able to compare to my Aurender.  I have read comments written by others who have moved from a Mini to an Aurender and they noticed improvements. 

Sonically my Aurender is superb.  I love the ease of use and the app.  I also like the small footprint of the N100.  I've used their customer service several times and each time they respond quickly, and with a solution - no BS.  They make excellent products and stand by them.  I couldn't recommend it more highly...

But I am curious how the N100 would compare to an UltraRendu with a good linear PS.  I haven't read about the comparison yet, and I think the prices would be similar.

Dave

Thanks for the size info, dpetr. At the risk of becoming tedious (assuming I’m not already! ;-) What sort of width does the Eitr wall wart have? i.e., the dimension of the face with the AC prongs...1.5" tall but how wide?? THANKS again.
If I connect the Eitr between my Aurender N100H and my Auralic Vega won’t I lose the capability to play DSD files since the Auralic only processes DSD via the USB port?
Looks like Aurender and Auralic support DoP  but not DSD to native PCM. See link below for Auralic Vega. That would still leave you limited to DSD128
http://www.auralic.com/download/dsd_playback_setup.pdf