Who makes these? what is the value on them?

I inherited some slightly older equipment. It has been sitting in my basement unused for 3 years, I am trying to sell it, but not sure the best route. I went on to the bluebook part of this site and got some values, but can't find my speakers.

They are made by Soundwave, and are called Grand Soliloquy (sp? at work right now). Large HEAVY speakers. Triangle shaped with two 6" and a tweeter on both sides of speakers. Shape is triangular. like this
/\
/ \
| |
----
The speakers are on the front sides. Almost bipol/dipol in design. I hooked it all up and they sound BEUTIFULL, unfortunately I don't use them that much and I want to use the money to get some higher end camera equipment.

Here is the other equipment.
Classe cp-50 (D/A converter)
2 B+K Components Reference 4420 2 channel amps
Theta Data Basic Cd transport
Theta DsPro Basic III digital signal processor.
And some rather large speaker cables that

where do you think the best place to sell this equipment?
bphillips330
I heard that grand soliloquy is top of the line.  But I saw the pointsourve 4.0 was also top of the line.  Either or I think they will sound great as the little Soundwave sounds so good 
Good, a fairly recent posting.  Very interesting speaker line.  Well, I have to say at least one pair has made it out to the Southwest.  I just found a pair of VR3s at a Santa Fe, NM Salvation Army for 20 bucks.  Had never heard of them and did some quick smartphone research, and snagged them.  Of course I figured something was wrong with them.  One of the cabs had the tweeter grill inverted and something was rattling around in there.  I was praying it was the tweeter that had come loose, and was still in there.  Took them home and immediately unscrewed the tweeter grill.  Lo and behold, there was the tweeter.  Plugged the speakers into an amp, one entire cab worked perfectly, the other wasn't getting the two higher frequency drivers (I guess one is a mid, maybe both tweeters?)  Anyway, the fully functional one sounded excellent.  I tested the two non-functioning  drivers, independent of the crossover to see if it was a crossover problem, and fortunately it is, because I'm sure original replacement drivers are impossible to find.  .  Anybody have crossover issues with this brand before? So, I'll be digging the crossover out and hopefully it's an easy fix.  Any advice appreciated.
I got the pointsourve 4.0.  Sound great.   Had a local guy change the tweeter.   Told me made by morel.   
Just too big.  Sound phenomenal.  
I will consider selling if a good price
Mint