R.I.P Glen Campbell

Was never a fan, but always acknowledged him as a guitar player and original member of the "wrecking crew"

I thought "Witchita Lineman" was a great song.

My mother had dementia, so his passing is heart felt.

tablejockey
His voice and his interpretation of lyrics will always stand out in my memory as part of my personal musical evolution.

Thank you Glen!
I am very much a classic Jazz fan and have been for years, but when I was in the Air Force during the Vietnam war his music was a comfort at times.  Wichita Lineman was/is a modern pop/country classic.   Thanks Glen.
One incredible career to say the least,  60 year's!,  rest in peace Glen Campbell 🎵🎵🎵🎵🎼🎶🎶
Can you guess how old I am? I saw the Kingston Trio at the Hungry I in San Francisco and half way through their set they introduced their backup guitar player, Glenn Campbell.
When I was a youngster, my aunt and uncle had a charter jet business for entertainers. Glenn was one of their clients and friend. Kind of neat looking through family pictures and hearing the stories. And remember those great record collections, with some of the to be played records in those wood slots in the all in one consoles. As a kid you don't think about how cool that must have been to be in that generation.