Silly prices for Nordost cables

http://www.nordost.com/images/review-images/review-pdf/127555.pdf

$38000 for a 2m pair?
$17000 for a 1.5m power cord?
$20000 interconnect for 0.6 meters and only(!) $2000 for an additional 0.5 meter?

I know the debate is tired but this is beyond ridiculous.
128x128noromance
I am not a fan of Nordost, but in their defense, they are not doing anything different from all of the other audio manufacturers.

Just look at most other high end audio companies, electronics, speakers, cables, etc. Everyone's top of the line product today cost 3X-6X the cost of their top of the line product of 10 years ago.
Wages haven't gone up 3X-6X in the past 10 years.

$100K speakers are common place today, as are $50K preamps.

It's not the manufacturers fault either, it's the consumers fault. Dealers are pushing manufacturers to come out with more and more expensive gear, as that is where the customer demand is coming from.

In the end, the manufacturers are only following the demand of the market.
It's more a statement of the increasing separation of economic classes throughout the world than it is a attack on Nordost.
I can afford them and i would never buy them as to me Nordost was never musical.I had Stealth and lost much money on those ripoff  cables which have 0 resale in the USA i am using Purist and Furutech and am very happy as it is about system synergy.Be happy be well enjoy.
I read an interview where the amp manufacturer said they hoped to sell 10-12 amps worldwide over a 3-4 year period for their statement power amp 
So, ebm...I need a roof on my house and was quoted $15,000. Want to save a little money on that power cord you can afford? Just kidding. Signed, Broke in Florida.
No more silly then $500 interconnects - that is if you regard anything above 90% silly as just being plain silly and if you don't draw a distinction between silly and super silly.