Would you like to know about Dunlavy mods?

I have done extensive mods to my Dunlavy SCIV's over the years. It has been quite a learning experience in component upgrades such as capacitors, resistors, inductors, internal sealing of the wood of the cabinet, nuts, bolts, internal wiring , external crossover isolation, speaker platorms, Sistrum platforms and baffles to minimize bass cacelation. I suppose that was an example of a run on sentence. If any one would like to know more please contact me.
theaudiotweak
Tom

This is Tom speaking..send me an email thru Audiogon..and a phone number if you wish.

Tom
I replaced all the sand resistors with Mills and capacitors on my SC4,s years ago and your correct they ,made a huge improvement. I did the same with my Dynaudio S25,s , replaced the sand resistor with Mills, caps with Murdoff MPK and VCap CUTF bypassed with VCap TFTF on the tweeters and WOW you will get all you say u well theaudiotweek. The Dynamics's S25,s are just stunning now.

Those of you who are wondering on the bypassing of the CUTF with the TFTF is because the CUTF is smoother more magical then the detailed TFTF, The CUTF our only avail in smaller Values so I used a 0.01 CUTF bypass with a 1.5 TFTF, this will give you the SQ qualities of the CUTF rather then the TFTF.

I hope this make sinse.

By the way North Creek Music was sold and is no longer in business, Its a shame George was a great help to us DIY,s and built a crossover for me as well.