Would you like to know about Dunlavy mods?

I have done extensive mods to my Dunlavy SCIV's over the years. It has been quite a learning experience in component upgrades such as capacitors, resistors, inductors, internal sealing of the wood of the cabinet, nuts, bolts, internal wiring , external crossover isolation, speaker platorms, Sistrum platforms and baffles to minimize bass cacelation. I suppose that was an example of a run on sentence. If any one would like to know more please contact me.
theaudiotweak
Hey - I just decided to raise my Dunlavy SC-IV/a by adding the supplied bases, but have lost the original bolts. Does anyone know the size/metric/US, etc?

Im going crazy going back and forth to the hardware store. 

Thanks, 
Derek

I tried to lift  up my sc 4s  and help you out on the screw size ,but they are too heavy for a one man job.   I would get 8 of every screw size thats close and return the rest.. i think mine were about 3 inches long, but is been many years since i moved them.   Good luck and the bases with probably help tighten up the low end.

Hello! 

This is an ancient thread but seemed like, perhaps the best way to contact you short of trying through Star Sound Technologies...

Looking to potentially recap/refresh my Dunlavy SC-IVs and had a question or two.

Thanks
Tom
Tom

This is Tom speaking..send me an email thru Audiogon..and a phone number if you wish.

Tom