"One Box Solutions" - Suggestions ?

I must downsize my rig and am trying to identify a high-power, one-box solution (CD is not necessary) that has a digital coax in.

I love the idea of the McIntosh MA 5200, but at 20 inches deep (!!) it won't fit on my rack.

My speakers are Monitor Audio PL200.

Any and all suggestions welcome...!

(High WAF is a plus, but not a deal killer).
mjmch2003
Thanks all for the ideas..!

Has anyone compared the Nuprime IDA-16 to the Devialet 120 or 200..?

Thoughts - good/bad/indifferent..?
Devialet all day long - nothing like it even at full retail. Used they're a steal.
There's been a few D400's which in reality are all you'd ever need.

Make sure you audition with the latest firmware as it does make a difference.
@leeagc Thank you. How well does Devialet integrate with Tidal/iPhone running Tidal. Can you stream it with Airplay or Bluetooth?

Much appreciated..!
I use a Macbook Air to stream Tidal via ROON  (which now has native Devialet Air streaming) over wifi, thus my Macbook is in another room entirely and avoiding any cable issue at all.  Works amazingly.  User control is via the ROON app on iphone or iPad.  My ripped content is on a USB HD connected to the MacBook.  I'll probably upgrade to an Intel NUC running ROON ROCK shortly.
Wireworld Silver Electra 7 power cable to the Devialet and a pair of Analysiss Plus Solo Crystal 8 speaker cables. Done!  No bluetooth or Airplay though both should be in the new Expert Pro streaming board due later this year.  No that you need it. 

If you're so inclined the ROON will do all the latest DSP too - and a LOT more.  Multiroom, multiple sources etc etc.
I have both the NuPrime IDA-16 and the Devialet 200. Both are excellent but Devialet is my goto amp between the two.  I actually added a 2nd Devialet to my mix so impressed I am