Anyone experience Cala Mighty Sound Denon 103's.

I've dealt with the French outfit Cala Mighty Sound a couple of times and have had great experiences. In fact I've recently ordered a Schick plinth for my Garrard 301 which I'm looking forward to. Does anyone here own or have heard one of their Denon 103/103R rebuilds? Looks like they put a good deal of work into them. Thanks.

128x128jtnicolosi
Yes yes please let us know what you think. In my case I'd probably want their heaviest body as I'd like it try it on my 4-point, and Kuzma's own cartridges are 17g.

I will let you know, I'm about to send it off to them. I'm going for the .3 mod as that is what they recommended I do.
Did you get it back yet @audiofun ? I sent a 103 to Cala and will hopefully be getting it back next week in its new malachite body. 
I have owned a DL103 with malachite body,saphire   cantilever and microridge stylus some time ago, which sounds wonderfull with an audiomods series v tonearm.
The service from Cala Mighty Sound was perfect.
Jfnicolosi:

Your timing is uncanny as I have, of late, been thinking of contacting Ana Mighty Sound (the firm has officially changed heir name) in order to ready my 103R for shipment. 

Im looking forward to hearing this unit compared the a stock 103R. I'm about to order a new 103R so that it is broken in when the modified 103R returns.

Ill post once I have the unit in house and it has been put through its paces.