Help Me Choose (new) Bookshelf Speakers, and Integrated Amplifier for $1300 and under!

Hello Audiogon Community, 

I would like to buy a pair of bookshelf speakers and an amplifier for a smallish living room, for $1300 or less. 

My decision was Elac UB5 and Yamaha 701 amplifier. Is this the best decision??

Some notes... I do not need a dac! A phono stage would be nice, but I have a music hall mini. My turntable is Music Hall MMF 5.3  We listen to all music, mainly acoustic, classical and jazz. We prefer a neutral, accurate sound.    

Thank you for your help and input!!!

128x128emremusic
Could always go with a vintage Marantz or pioneer sx series. It would give it that true vintage feel with nice chrome and the Marantz blue would be nice, and get a decent phono stage as well. 100-125 watts is all those elacs really need. 
Alright friends, I think I am coming closer to my decision, 

Outlaw RR 2160, and ELac UB5. Somebody Suggested Wharferdale Denton's but I like more presence in the treble. 
Yes, the Elacs are the in thing these days. They are fine at their price points but I don't see them as class leaders.  Try the little JBL 530, quite a step up, very nice bi-radial horns.
I used a NuPrime IDA-8 integrated with the ELAC UB-5s, thought it was a great combination of smoothness, imaging, detail and dynamics. I did not, however, use the analog inputs, as you would be with your Music Hall front end.
Julie Mullins in her Absolute Sound review of the IDA-8 amp, extensively listened to a vinyl source through the analog inputs and was so impressed she bought the trial sample. 
Occasionally, the ELACs go on special for $399 a pair, and I've seen demo Nuprime IDA-8s at $899.
Also, if you can find a dealer who carries both brands, you should be able to get a system price close to your $1300 target.

The HSU HB1 are very nice and pretty efficient. For amps, if you can find a used Rega Mira 3 integrated, they are a very good value.