Tonearm microphonics

When I have the volume at my normal level & tap the arm (not whilst playing vinyl) it is slightly amplified... Is it possible to significantly reduce/eliminate this?

Current set up - Roksan Xerxes 20plus, Origin Live Encounter tonearm (thin cork ring at the base) with Lyra Skala.

Apologies if this is a stupid question!
128x128infection
Tapping the tone arm while it as rest will say almost nothing about how it will sound when doing its job. It really is right next door to the address marked 'Red Herring' on Red Herring street.
Dear @atmasphere : I think you have a misunderstood about because that's not the issue and not what the op asks.

Btw, nothing can tell us how any tonearm " will sound doing its job " till we listen it mounted and playing in our audio systems.

regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.
Dear @infection : I unknow your complete audio system items and seems to me that at some time in this thread you was asking for a tonearm change even that at the end you stated: "  on't be buying another arm any time soon. "

But if you ( in the future. ) look to improve your analog experiences maybe you should " think " to own a better phono cartridge than your Skala.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.
Dear @yogiboy : Curious that you linked stethoscopes because is an " audio " item that any audiophile must owns, good audio tool.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.
Dear @asvjerry : """  when I read the title of this thread, my first impression was that the tonearm was acting like a microphone... """

and you was and are rigth.

Btw, @cleeds : do you tested it? not yet?

Regrads and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.