Tonearm microphonics

When I have the volume at my normal level & tap the arm (not whilst playing vinyl) it is slightly amplified... Is it possible to significantly reduce/eliminate this?

Current set up - Roksan Xerxes 20plus, Origin Live Encounter tonearm (thin cork ring at the base) with Lyra Skala.

Apologies if this is a stupid question!
128x128infection
I doubt that would change anything. If I tap on my SME arm I can hear a light sound. If you tap on the plinth and you don't hear anything then you should be fine!
Tonearms are designed to have a resonant frequency around 12 Hz or so that they can't  be excited by speaker generated acoustic waves. Tonearms are, however, subject to very low frequency seismic type vibration coming up from the floor which contains vibration in region 0-20 Hz and higher.

Not at all a stupid question. Doesn't appear to be anything to worry about.
Thanks for the replies guys.

The Tri-Planar Mk VII is dampened with silicone fluid...so there must be benefits...??
I'd think this would be undesirable.  While the turntable is playing music, sound waves are constantly "tapping" the tone arm.  Sure, it's at a microscopic level, but when you are talking about high end sound and the precision involved in playing grooves as accurately as possible every little thing matters. You'd want both the tonearm and table to be able to damp this as much as possible.