Devialet for Wilson Audio Sasha 2 Speakers

Does anyone have first-hand experience / suggestions using Devialet with Wilson Audio Speakers?

I have a pair of WA Sasha 2 Speakers in a 20' x 26' Room, with good acoustics; I'm considering the Devialet 200, 220, 250 & 400 Models - all have SAM (DSP) Processing for the Sasha 2.
jmvs
I've listened to, but never owned Sasha 2s; however I have owned Sophia 2s, 3s, and Sasha 1s. In addition, I've owned the JR Continuum S2. I agree that the S2 is a bargain and should be a good match for the Sasha 2s.
To all the people complaining when a dealer posts here. "We" is not me. I personally love to hear dealer comments on A'Gon. I find that someone who spends the whole day dealing with audio related issues would have something interesting to say. I actually seek out dealer opinions on the forums and understand there is some bias involved in their posts but I find there is a heck of a lot more bias from non-dealer posts.

I learned about T+A gear on this forum and have actually gone searching for the gear out here in the west coast. I have spoken with the T+A reps at shows and listened to the gear at LA Audiophile Society events. All because a dealer posted here and those post carried some weigh to me.

The MQA demo at the excellent LAAudio show last month was using Wilson Alexa and the HV 3100 integrated (maybe HV 3000). There are a few posts on the internet about this MQA event and the sound. I did not stick around for the MQA demo since I was not interested in the Wilsons and had some other speakers to hear. I listened to ROON software at that demo was not interested in MQA.  That dealer in the past has demoed the same WIlson's with D'Agastino and  Audio Research. 

My next amp for a second office system is going to be one of the following to pair with the Benchmark DAC2:

Benchmark AHB2 (quieter than Devialet and my likely choice) 
Hegal Integrated
Bryston 4B-SST3
T+A HV 3100 (if I can afford some expensive speakers for the office)

I have no problem with Audiotroy posting, because he doesn't hide the fact that he's a dealer. I haven't purchased anything from him yet; however I've talked to him several times. I find him knowledgeable , honest, and a pleasure to have a conversation with. During our conversation he actually suggested that I keep my speakers and tweak my system to make it better. How many dealers would do that?
Yes indeed dealers can post and just let us know you are a dealer. Each of us can decide if these dealer posts are credible or not.  
Guys thank you so much!

It makes us know that we are on the right track.

Yystantabarbera we would still love to host you to hear our T+A and Persona setup you would be amazed at the synergy we have created.

The dealer you heard T+A on we think hooks them up with AQ cables which are okay, and not up to their gear, Wireworld is better and Enklein cables are amazing. 

We tested the famous and raved AQ Niagra 7000 power conditioner the Audio Magic Oracle just killed it. So setup is everything.

As per the OP he should try to find a way to listen to the 2500R Ricridi we know you like the Roland gear the 2500R is an even more magical sounding amplifier and drives the Wilsons really well as the amp acts like a current source for the low impedance Wilsons.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ