Best indoor FM antenna, your experience.

I am not able to do an outdoor antenna where I live.  Looking for the best I can do with an indoor antenna.  Stations I want to listen to are 50 to 80 air miles away."
Thanks
whatjd
Simple FM Dipole, wire antenna, change orientation for best reception. Tape it to a window if you can.

I've used amplified antennas in the past with no better reception.
Easy solution although not bargain priced. I use a Magnum Dynalab ST-2 half wave (whip) mast designed for outdoor use in my listening room.. in the corner mounted so the tip reaches a nine foot ceiling. From there the signal goes to a Magnum Dynalab Signal Sleuth before going to a very vintage Sansui TU-9900 sonically modded by Radio X. 50-80 air miles is easy, very easy, just not inexpen$ive.
I live in a bit of a low spot in the topography (creek in side yard) & so placed a big directional antennae in the attic (so big I had to build it up there). This worked quite well until the corner of the house was hit by lightning (even with taller trees around)! I learned to disconnect the antennae from the tuner when not in use as I'd created a grounded lightning rod! Be careful out there.
Yes, you're supposed to "properly ground" the antennae with a separate grounding wire....but, I always figured  1/2 of a lightning bolt would still fry your equipment, plus you've still got a lightning rod.
Yet, I still contend that with a good tube tuner there is more "aire" & "there" in your NPR Avery Fisher Hall Live Concert Performances vs. internet.
[Nonetheless, here is a great internet radio tip you may not have heard about: Jazz Swiss Radio for commercial free, choice, mainly American (not too surprisingly) Historic, Great Jazz. Search Geneva Switzerland/Jazz.]
The best long distance FM antenna ever made was the APS-13 made by Antenna Products Company.  It went out of production in the early part of this century.  You conceivably could find a used one with want ads in Craig's List, Audiomart, etc.  Combine that with a decent rotor (still widely available) and you should be clearly able to pull in your 90 mile station from the attic (unless you have a high mountain inbetween) or unless your attic is less than 20' above the surrounding ground.
My MX-110Z with Moderferi mods handily outperforms my much new MR-85
sadly neither perform well here in Seattle with the small whip transformer loaded Magnum nor the figure 8 ribbon....the 1' Terk is better.... ugh
anybody want a MR-85 ????