Help me decide what to do with old tube amps

I have two old tube amps.  One is a Hafler pre-amp that is worth about $200, maybe.

The other is an amp by Audionics of Oregon from about 1975.  It's so rare that I can't figure out what it is, how much it would cost it to fix it or how much I could sell it for.  I can't find anyone who has worked on one before or find any relevant records on eBay.

The amps work last I tried, but they sound like the power supplies are shot.  There could be other problems, but I'm not sure how I'd know.

Right now they are just sitting around.  I would like to either fix and use them, or sell them.  Maybe the Audionics will have a new life as replacement parts for another old tube amp.

The audionics has no model name.  The back of the amp has a stuck-on serial number 06835 above the words "Manufactured by Audionics, Inc., Beaverton, Oregon 97005 U.S.A. 

If anyone is interested in helping me figure out what it is and what to do with it, I would be happy to take the amp apart and post pictures of its innards.

Thank you.

audionicsmystery
Audionics used the heathkit circut with some slight changes to the bias and heater circuts. They are we're pretty decent inexpensive Amps. Pretty user friendy to repairs. Unfortunately they used subpar transformers and had issues putting out the wattage they claimed so they were not a hotcake item if I remember correctly, as well as frying 10k resisters in the bias section. A lot of guys added bigger resistors to fix the issues and they seemed to workout ok. They did improve the stability of the power tubes. All this of course is from memory and it's been quite a while since I've touched an Audionics tube amp. 
I believe the Audionics tube amps were BA-150s. It was posted on the bottom left corner. They looks very much like the hafler 500s corse being tubes not SS. They were supposed to be 150watts per, but more resonably put out around 80watts. But 80watts of tubes is nothing to shake a stick at. 
Update: My experience with photobucket was short and unpleasant.  The photos are no longer available.