Best indoor FM antenna, your experience.

I am not able to do an outdoor antenna where I live.  Looking for the best I can do with an indoor antenna.  Stations I want to listen to are 50 to 80 air miles away."
Thanks
whatjd
Magnum Dynalab makes a one piece whip antenna that can be used indoors or outdoors.  I use one in each of my systems and they work very well.  I think they go around 130-150.00.
ST-2   - it is a 1/2 wave whip

I just use an old RadioShack black 'wafer' (folded or coiled antenna) with a Grateful Dead sticker on it

depending on your problems, you may need a directional Yagi or other design
The big Terk beats my Magnum Dynalab whip by far.

Maybe if I put a Led Zeppelin sticker on the MD it’d work better.
Timely thread for me. Just got a restored MX 110z to use as the preamp in my vintage system; I have the small Magnum Dynalab antenna, which is an odd set of rabbit ears that converts to what looks like an omni. I don’t know enough about my new location to evaluate and I am dealing with a tuner just a little younger than me.
@erik_squires - what is this big Terk of which you speak? Amplified? (I thought those were a no-no).
I made a couple calls to A/V type guys here in Austin who laughed at me when I asked them about outdoor antennas.
I have a few additional constraints b/c our new house is an historic register house, and I really don’t want to have a roof aerial. The attic concept is a good one, though. Most people on another forum suggested an outdoor antenna. The one upside is that I could probably find a working bakelite rotor control box to keep it all ’in period.’
I also have to find out if what’s involved if I mount to an outdoor free standing mast or pole. I emailed the ham radio guys here, but I didn’t get hear back; perhaps I needed some operator cred to garner a response. Morse code?