Lesser known 2 way bookshelf Speakers from the 80's

I recently went into a local Hi Fi shop and heard a pair of Heybrook HB2's from the 80's and was quite impressed. The shop owner also had a pair of Mordaunt Short Pagaents or Carnivals that were to be fixed.  

A few years back I owned a pair of Linn Helix LS150s that were also quite impressive.  I also owned a pair of Paisley Research AE500's that were amazing!  

What were some of your favorite British and non-British two-way bookshelf speakers from the 80's and early 90's.   
128x128lou_setriodes
I was a dealer back them.  Some of my favorite brands:

Camber
Mirage
Mission
Spica

fin1bxn, a + I for the Cizak ,an outstanding speaker that would still be a winner today . As I recall designed and built by a blind man who had perfect pitch + .
i just scored a pair of ads L470 mk2 for $5 at a yard sale and (bargain bias aside) i'm shocked at how good and modern they sound. likewise the ads L700, which i foolishly sold awhile ago.
Still have my JBL L40 (circa 1977) and my ADS L520 (circa 1981) and use them frequently. Both still sound excellent especially when driven by good gear which of course I could not afford when I bought the speakers originally. In fact I used my Pioneer SX-680 receiver, which I still have, with the JBLs for a decade before moving to Adcom, just like many others did. Many consider Adcom as the gateway gear into hifi.
I really liked the Cizak and Signet speakers of that era.  However, the ones I purchased and still enjoy are the Triad System 3.  They have very unique design and engineering with the stepped woofer to tweeter alignment and a grille engineered to be listened to installed in place.