Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Post removed 
Post removed 
If you want to hear amazing electronics listen to Gryphon or T+A, add a really fantastic non current limiting power conditioner, such as what Audio Magic makes, and look at Enklein  or Tara Labs cabling and I think you would be amazed at how much closer to real music your new system would become.                                                          By audiotroy, audio doctor store NJ
THE PROCESS OF HANDMAKING TARA LABS CABLES
TARA Labs embodies what can be described as true hand-crafted methods of high-end products. Designed and created by TARA Labs Design Team (TLDT) led by Matthew Bond & Merrill Bergs, all TARA Labs audio cables are manufactured in our factory in Southern Oregon, USA, and lifetime guaranteed.
Every TARA Labs high-end audio cable is meticulously hand-crafted by our factory lab technicians. A good example on exactly what goes into this process is offered by the below construction techniques in building just one pair of our Omega Evolution speaker cables.
The process for manufacturing these cables begins by the cutting, forming, measuring, and then the hand polishing of each one of the 576 – TARA Labs copper conductors.
All the dielectrics are prepared including customizing the multiple size air tubes, outer & inner sleeve layers, as well as other proprietary cable components. This includes our custom hardware, all of which have to be machined, polished and laser etched before final assembly of the product. This would also include all cable terminations. As far as the actual labor to make these cables, it takes two senior technicians working an 8 hour day, for 10 days just for that one pair. That’s a combined 160 hours to make just one pair of our reference grade speaker cables.
Throughout the process, each cable goes through multiple testing stations to ensure every aspect of the product meets our rigid standards. TARA Labs uses a variety of specialized testing procedures and equipment to ensure that every cable meets our rigid standards. Each cable must pass through a variety of stringent testing stations. Point to Point Signal Continuity using Hewlett Packard and Tektronix spectrum analyzers to ensure that every cable has the correct specifications.
The final stage is when each cable is listened to, and evaluated in our sound room using a wide variety of audio components. Product is then packaged and shipped all over the world.

“The Muse cable has extreme resolution…” – Positive Feedback magazine / Marshall Nack - 4/1/17 Issue 90
“As it happened, I had just gotten in new cables from TARA Labs. I inserted a couple of runs of The Muse interconnects between DAC –> pre –> amps. Yes, you know where the narrative is headed next. The view sharpened up. Edge details and textures came into focus—everything came into focus. These are very fast cables—no question about that.” – Positive Feedback magazine / Marshall Nack - 4/1/17 Issue 90
“The Muse relaxed, and musical flow, defined as how the sound moves from note to note, improved. I was happy to note the timbral palette was rich and varied. This is one of TARA Labs hallmarks.” – Positive Feedback magazine / Marshall Nack - 4/1/17 Issue 90
“The Muse signal cables demand to be auditioned as a system. In that implementation, I think you will be surprised at the sound quality delivered. These cables will not be going back to the manufacturer: they have found a home in my reference system.” – Positive Feedback magazine / Marshall Nack - 4/1/17 Issue 90 (Mr. Nack decided to replace his current high-end audio cables, and replace them with TARA Labs Muse series cables for his home audio reference system)
“With the full TARA implementation—a synergy developed that caught me off guard. The Muse vaulted to new levels of texture and transparency bundled in a very musical package.” – Positive Feedback magazine / Marshall Nack - 4/1/17 Issue 90
“With The Muse in stream, I'm playing more music from my collection and not just the audiophile-approved fare.” – Positive Feedback magazine / Marshall Nack - 4/1/17 Issue 90