Cable manufacturers?

How many cable companies actually manufacture their own cable? 

Perhaps Mogami, Belden, Canare and a few others. I am willing to bet most cable companies do not manufacture their own cable, but simply buy cable, throw on some techflex or other custom jacketing, and do nice terminations. 

Anyone have any any actual Information? 
128x128zavato
"Anyone have any actual Information?"

OP, what are you planning to do with this info?

To answer your query, I believe Acrolink and Oyaide manufacture their own wire (conductor). 
Cardas either makes his, or has it made for him. Lots of other companies buy their wire from him, including Audio Advisor/Pangea.
The only question in my mind is who the heck makes eight 9s copper wire and who makes the long crystal wire or single crystal wire? Oh, and which country has the best sounding copper?

I don’t think it is possible to make 8 9’s copper or 8 9’s purity in anything.

But I’m ready to be wrong about that.

the OCC processes, is, IIRC... used for making the physically longest known and 'commercially realized' single crystals in copper wire.

Which country has the best sounding copper is probably debatable.

Considering the exactness of the process for OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast)(Dr. Atsumi Ohno) , and it’s origins in Japan, it might be that Japan has the best sounding copper. Not all OCC copper is created equal.
teo_audio, you wrote "Considering the exactness of the process for OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast)(Dr. Atsumi Ohno) , and it's origins in Japan, it might be that Japan has the best sounding copper."

Now I don't understand, as far I know, besides Furukawa in Japan, only Wan Lung of Taiwan has the license to produce OCC formula-based wire, so is Wan Lung's product inferior? I'm talking about the raw wire, which many world-famous manufacturers buy from them.