Aurender N100H or Auralic Aries?

Thought I would seek the opinion of everyone here. If you had to choose between these two units, which one would you choose? Please don’t offer suggestions for a myriad of alternatives I am interested in feedback on these two pieces of equipment. (Sorry, sit on your hands MicroRendu owners).
128x128falconquest
Aurrender 100h  for one you gave a class leading 120 Gig solid state buffer 
No other has one even close at this price point , as well as a 2 Terabyte internal hard drive.  Meaning you can  put in Q for example 40 cds at a time on the 
120Gig AS buffer ,No moving parts ,No spinning No noise,also 
The Conductor app is very organized and allows you to update 
Even help if you have a problem your system can be checked remotely. 
It is built very heavy duty the -  100H is 3x heavier metal not plastic.
Thanks for all the comparisons, that really helps. I will be purchasing either one sight unseen so any information is good information.
Hi Tom (falconquest),

I am set to make an immediate purchase decision on the Auralic Aries or the Aurender N100H. Which way did you go?

Thanks,
Dave
I picked up a slightly used N100H from a guy upgrading to a W20. It is everything stated here in this thread. I'm very pleased with the sound with Tidal and the interface is simple. I can certainly recommend it.
I own the Aurender N10 Music Server and and like it very much.  The best thing about both the Aurender N100H and the Aurender N10 is the Aurender iPad application.

The ability to switch back and forth between Tidal music streaming and my stored albums on the iPad App is now a very easy process (one mouse click).   The Aurender iPAD app is much easier to use than my MAC Book Pro computer.   Album selection is also excellent with several different album selection choices available.   Aurender recently added MQA albums and they are located in the Masters tab on the application.  

I recommend you check out the Aurender N100H.