Accuphase Integrated Amp - E600 or E470

I am building a second system around Harbeth or ATC speaker and decided on Accuphase for integrated amp. Between the Accuphase E600 (class A 30 watts) and E470 (class A/B 180 watts) integrated amps I am hoping someone here has compared. I heard the E470 driving ATC speakers and liked it but have no chance to audition an E600. If the E600 sonics is only mildly superior to the E470 I would rather get the latter to avoid class A heat plus it is significantly less $$. I am in Jakarta Indonesia where it is always hot and I prefer not have a heater in the small 1BR apartment I live. But if the sonics gap is huge enough I am prepared to step up. Music I listen is varied - pop, jazz, light rock, R&B and occasionally classical orchestra.
noelpastor

Very nice! greginnh

it is good to read that you are still using Tellurium Q cabling.

This brand is still on my must-demo list.

Jafant - there really isn't any other brand I have tried that has come close to TQ.
Hi guys, interesting discussion, I am looking for an integrated amp to be used with my soon to arrive Graham Audio LS 5/9, could stretch my budget to the E-370 or maybe the E-470.
Can you guys tell me how these amps sound on low volume?
are they quiet in operation? And also how is the headphone quality?

thanks.
E-470 is dead quiet and has a very good headphone stage.

It does very well at low volume.