Audia Flight FL phono vs Avid Pulsare

Looking for suggestion between these 2 solid state phono stages. My system is an all-tube Audio Note Pre-power so I am looking for a SS phono. Purity of tone and accurate transient response is what I am looking for in general. Which of these would fit the bill better ?
pani
pani, I am not the best at describing in words what I hear. I just know what my preferences are. I didn't want to keep the Audia Flight. When I purchased the C1100 I thought I could free up space in my rack. This was not the case as the Audia Flight will be staying with the C1100 as a preamp. The Audia Flight just sounds more musical and detailed to me. For me it wasn't even close. I did try the MC phono stage on the C1100 after I had about 300 hours on it and still preferred the Audia Flight. I didn't try any other phono preamps. I am happy now and not looking to make any other changes.
Accuphase C-27 has purity of tone and excellent dynamics. quiet as a tomb and each input saves the gain/loading etc.
I had an Audia Flight Phono and it played nice, but had very loud peaks. After opening it my HiFi dealer and friend showed me the tinned and screwd cable ends. This cables coming from the power adapter were all loose.

I think most people here knows that tinned cables cannot be fitted with a screw. Audia not...
I haven't heard either of the phono stages you mention, but own both the Whest Ref V Mk 4 and Naim Superline/Supercap, and either of these would fit your requirements.

I have owned (and still own) many other phono stages over the years - including Aurorasound Vida, Tom Evans Groove Anniversary, EAR 834 and 88PB, EAR 324, Einstein Turntable's Choice, Tron Seven and numerous others.