Furutech AC Receptacles

Do the Furutech GTX-D R/G AC receptacles require installation with Furutech wall plates and covers?
wylmars
wylmars,

Have you had a chance to give us a 1st impression of your dedicated electric and receptacle yet. Anxiously waiting.
Post removed 

The nature of memory, despite the best efforts of scientists, remains an elusive and capricious entity. It would be difficult to follow the neurological progression which leads one to subjective judgment. I’ve been ill, hospitalized, which has broken the continuity in my listening for a qualitative assessment of the Furutech AC outlets. Perhaps that is a good thing, obviating anticipatory expectations. I will not attribute some higher level of aural performance to the Furutech outlets; that would necessitate my concluding some mystical transcendence resulted in changes in the ‘sound’ of my equipment. But I will say that there is a difference in other attributes that make up my listening experience. There is an elevated preciseness/sharpness in what I would characterize as ‘the attack’ of notes - more energy, thrust, silence. And therein is what I believe is the improvement … the energy delivered to the components that make up my system reacting to its life-blood, electricity. Music is a non-conceptual language, beyond the range of men’s understanding. Some try, others claim to know what a piece of music means or what it signifies. Men only have poetic ideas of what a composer intended, no more. Likewise, I have only an idea of what ‘changed’ with the installation of the Furutech AC outlets; but change it did. Perhaps the electrical signal is purer causing the spaces between notes to be more silent, the vocalist’s breathe livelier, or the striking of the drumhead sharper. What I have concluded is an improvement in a manner independent of the components themselves, or that’s what the neurological progression leads to my subjective judgment … all the rest is silence.