Record Cleaning Mystery

I have the Pro-Ject Record Cleaning Machine and something odd and irritating is happening lately. Every record recently cleaned has deposited a fuzz ball on my stylus. While listening the sound will degrade, I go look and sure enough a ball of fuzz. The machine seems to work good, the records look great and do sound clean but half way through the record the fuzz mucks up the stylus. Does anyone who might own this cleaner experience this as well? I trade off between Mobile Fidelity cleaning fluids and the one supplied by Pro-Ject. I also use the supplied brush.  Thanks in advance.
zar
what does the 'fuzz' look like?  is it dust, or a darker material? if number two, you should take a look at your stylus with good magnification. 

if it's dust, does it come from your record sleeves?  paper can leave a lot of dust in my experience.  

is the platter on your RCM clean? 
give the stylus a good magic eraser cleaning.

If this phenomena stills happens, you can at least eliminate there was something on the stylus attracting this mystery gunk.

MAterial is a light gray. Looks like dust. Happens on side one. I do clean stylus prior.
Do you have central air conditioning? If so, does the register blow on your turn table? May be the source of the dust. Even if the vent isn't blowing dust, it could be blowing air on your record causing static electricity which attracts dust. A ceiling fan can have the same effect.