Luxman Audio Gear - what is happening with them here in USA

I would like to throw this out to the group and just simply ask a question about what is happening with their distribution here in the US. This company has been around for awhile and has made some great strides recently to get back into the high end audio marketplace with some great products. However, I have heard that the US Distribution has changed, and leaves me to wonder what is this company's direction, where would I get something of their fixed here in the US and what is their future ?  Some of their stuff is not cheap but makes me wonder about there future here in the US and should I hold off considering buying their products. Responses would be appreciated.....       
garebear
I emailed Luxman to ask about dealers in the ATL and got a response. It sounds as if Luxman is revamping their support and distributorship here in the US. Here's the email address of the person who seems to be in charge of the restructuring effort.

[email protected]
It's a big plus my dealer dropped Luxman about a year ago because of poor support. W/the new person in charge Luxman is back in his store and some of the prices have actually dropped.
Luxman America
(USA / Canada)
Luxman America Inc.
27 Kent Street Suite
122 Ballston Spa
NY 12020 USA

[email protected]

www.luxman.com