Would anyone be interested in a timeshare on an Audio Desk Vinyl Cleaner Pro?

I love my vinyl, but I hate record cleaning. I feel that by neglecting my record cleaning, I am doing a disservice to my albums, my ears, and my cartridge. 

I use a vpi cleaner, and with the solutions and flipping sides, drying racks, etc, I rarely use it anymore.  It's just too slow of a process,  and I don't have the time. 

Enter the super automatic and ultrasonic operation of Audio Desk's latest pro version of their record cleaning machine. If you don't know about it, read a little and you'll see it is quite impressive.

So, this thread is to see if anyone would be interested in a time share. At about 4 grand, it is more than I am willing to spend on a machine such as this. However, if 6-12 people chip in, and get to keep the machine for 1-2 months per year, the cost goes down to $333-$666 per member. The resulting 1-2 month period of use can be record cleaning season for the members of this time share.

A local group would be best (I live in Miami) so that a reasonable drive would connect the users, but shipping is fine too. We keep the original packing, drop it in the mail, and we incur a reasonable UPS fee to move the machine to the next user.

So, to start this off, if you're interested, write your name, city, state, and zip code at the top of your posts to this thread. I'll act as the ring leader,  see what we end up with, and tally the results.

If we end up with an appropriate number of interested members across the country, perhaps we have the shipping club. If we are lucky and we get clusters of interested members in any one geographical area, that could be a smaller group and they can drive to change hands.

lets start the music!
marktomaras
  Good luck with that.  Why do you need a drying rack with your VPI?  Mine dries the record completely, I go from the cleaner to the TT.

I should have an AD, based on the amount of time I invest in record listening.

Any opportunity I get to use one, I jump on it. While it’s possible it find a used one for a decent price, I still can’t justify a minimum 3k
for purchase.

Your premise is honorable and possibly doable within a local group, no shipping involved.

Otherwise, I see problems with a user setting up, unit is dead. Last user claims it was fine, now what? We all pitch in again to pay for repair?

Heres one right now.
http://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649251396-audiodesk-audio-desk-vinyl-ultrasonic-record-cleaner/

Yes, this will not be the easiest thing to arrange, but for now, let's just see who would be interested, presuming the kinks can be worked out and we can have a good arrangement.  I agree local is better, but shipping is not out of the question.  A budget for repair and consumables would be something I will investigate once we have a group of interested users.

South Florida from the palm beaches to the keys would be amazing.  Not too bad a drive, and an excuse to meet a fellow music nerd!
marktomaras-

Your system looks, and no doubt sounds fabulous. I wish there were a group of guys here, in crazy SoCal that we're willing to organize something similar.

Meanwhile, I've been keeping  my spin clean busy for years.