Center Channel on an Integrated Stereo Amplifier

Background: I have an integrated 2 channel amp for stereo listening. I added a sub to it with a direct connection to the terminals on the back of the amp (2.1 setup right now). 
I also want to have a Center Channel that I can connect and disconnect when I want (so I can listen to the 2 channel for music and have the center channel connected for movies). I have a really good amp, so I would love to be able to use that amp to power the speakers when watching movies (and power the center channel too if possible!). 

Question: What is the best way for me to get this done? 
For me to have a 3.1 setup - a 2 channel integrated amp with 2 speakers, a sub, and a center channel WITH connectivity options so I can disconnect the center channel whenever I want. 

Thank you all for your help,
Shawn 
128x128shawnpmathew
The main reason a center channel sounds better on movies is that they tend to use it primarily for the voices in order to "bring them out" (eg higher volume, closer miking) and these can easily be correlated with the folks being portrayed, which tend to be center staged.

The most straightforward way to get what you want would be to buy an older AV preamp with a pass-thru.  Use it for movies, keep your current preamp, and use it for your stereo listening with no audible deterioration.  Your sub, if it has both line and speaker inputs, could use the line input from your AV receiver, and the speaker inputs you are now using for stereo music.