Focal Utopia Headphone Cable

Does anyone have an opinion on a great aftermarket cable for a pair of Focal Utopia headphones?
imgoodwithtools
Thanks for the feedback, david_ten.  Here's where I'm torn, now. I could go buy both a set of Silver Dragons and Black Dragons from Moon Audio for roughly the same price as One set of the Kimber Axios. 
These pricing issues bite, don't they. : )

Only you can figure this one out.

If the Utopias are your primary source of music listening, I'd suggest it makes sense to stretch the budget.

And then there is time. You could take steps up the proverbial and infernal upgrade ladder at a later date.
C3 audio! Charleston cable! One in same! Base line cables called Carnar ! Bought for my Audeze LCD -3 ! Great cable, Great Price! If a national internet distributor is selling national cables, bend over! Custom made silver cables for half the price are available! Unless your a eccentric millionaire, listen to me!
A little better than Dana cable is Brise Audio UPG001HPRef. cable.
And the top cable I forgot the Company name but it cost around 7K lol.

I used to own SAA Endorphin cables then I was busy and away from headphones, and now I see people going for Dana and Brise etc...
So I think the Endorphin era is over ? lol
Hey imgoodwithtools, we're in a similar dilemma. So which did you go for and how was your experience? (Axios or Black Dragon) Any regrets? Do share!

@david_ten any further advice to this today? Have you heard both cables?  

Many thanks !