Which server / renderer to buy?

I listen mostly to rock and jazz using a Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum with KT120 power tubes.  I listen to both vinyl and digital.  My digital streams my music library or Tidal via ethernet CAT6a from my iMac to a W4S modified SONOS Connect thru a Schiit Audio Gungnir Multi-bit ("Gumby") DAC.  My speakers are Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S with a Paradigm sub.  My room is 17' x 24', but I listen close up - 10' from the speakers / speakers 3' from the wall.  I'm considering an upgrade of the SONOS because I would like to stream hi-res and have greater capacity (my library is larger than the SONOS metadata capacity).  I'm thinking about the Aurender N100H.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.
128x128pg62
The bottom line is, "we" don't know what we don't know. I'm fortunate to have access to a lot of equipment. A couple months ago I compared Absolare mono-amps to Jeff Rowland 725 mono-amps and the Bricasti amplifier. In addition, a comparion between my DS GT and Antipodes DX.  The DX is Antipodes top of the line music server,  but in my system I preferred the DS GT. Unless you can compare components, you really just don't know. That's why I started with "we" don't know what we don't know. Listening and comparing is the best way to decide what you "prefer".

+ 1 for the Rpi, I2s dac and Rune. Sounds better than my OPPO with optical interface. By all accounts, dirt cheap, Give it a try guys. Costs less than a single quality cable termination.
Tidal streams MQA, and Lumin U1 and Bluesound Node 2 deal with it. PS Audio now in MQA too with their DS and Junior. You also can change your iMac, W4S, Connect and Gungnir to the Aurender A10. (But it would not be the best decision, if you running digital room EQ software on your Mac.)
I use a 4TB Antipodes DX as my ripper/server connected via USB or SPDIF to my Esoteric K-01X ("Kay") as a DAC.  I still prefer SACD on my Kay so she gives me the flexability to spin the silver from time to time (old habits) and the Antipodes gives me the convenience of a server as well as Tidal accessiblity.  The DAC section on Kay is every bit of impressive as her transport capability.  In short, both the Esoteric and Antipodes are outstanding and they make wonderful music together.  I've heard many other combos and tried a few different DAC's but none surpassing this combo.
Post removed