Soekris ApS dac1101 another discrete R2R Multibit dac.

They’re coming from everywhere , got to give this one it’s own thread. As I’ve been following his development progress on DiyAudio forums for some time now.
Selling price is great, but postage to Australia could make some hold back, bit steep for something so small that weighs nothing.
http://www.soekris.dk/dac1101.html
This link can be buggy, could be his server, you’ll get there if you keep trying.

Cheers George
128x128georgehifi
Post removed 
PS: there isn’t much moderation/monitoring around here lately.
That’s what the "Report This" button is for, to draw attention to it.
I have found it works great if a reasonable concern is reported. And the mods do a great job, keeping it real!

Looks like this got removed from ?, just below kuribo’s last post.
"So you saved 100 bucks, good for you, though I doubt you will ever finish the boards, but rather will just sell them on with a profit. In my opinion your crusade is completely out of order."

Cheers George
I've been a member of this forum since 2001. I have with few exceptions had great experiences with audio companies, such as Hypex, which I have shared as a happy and satisfied customer. When deals go bad and companies aren't responsive, customers have few options available for recourse. Seems some people here don't realize the community service policing vendors does for all. I sure hope all of those pissing and moaning here end up someday with an issue with a vendor so that they can experience first hand what it's like.
Post removed 
Ktl   your points are well taken.  It looks like that you joined our forum here yesterday.... Did you join only to challenge kuribo?  Do you have any affiliation with Soekris,  directly or Indirectly? 
Kuribo has been a member here for quite some time,  yet you joined yesterday to only put up this post... Just Odd.